Responsible for the treatment:
Ciberlegal Consulting S.L., with CIF B88012190, with address for notification purposes at calle Lagasca, 138, 2º izq, 28006 in Madrid.
The person in charge guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided through this website in the terms established in Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 of April 2016 (RGPD), regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and also in the terms of the rest of the regulations that are applicable, especially the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LLOPDGDD) and Directive 2019/1937 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of October 23, 2019, regarding the protection of people to report violations of Union law.
Purposes of treatment
- Management of complaints received through the channel. Complaints received through the web form, by email, PO box or by phone will be processed, investigating the facts and taking whatever steps are necessary in relation to the object of the complaint.
- Management of queries or incidents. Those data processing necessary to attend to the request will be carried out, resolving queries or incidents that may arise regarding the operation of the channel.
- Computer control of the website. Those actions to monitor and control the use of the website will be carried out in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications …), in order to avoid, prevent and / or detect any unauthorized access , alteration or loss of information that may generate civil, criminal and / or administrative responsibilities.
The legal basis for these treatments is the consent of the interested party, granted through the forms enabled on the web for sending communications or complaints, by email or by phone, as well as the legitimate interest in managing and resolving them.
The personal data that, where appropriate, are requested through the corresponding forms are adequate and necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. They will not be used for a purpose other than that for which they have been collected, and in no case will they be transferred to third parties without the consent of the owner, except by virtue of a legal obligation.
International transfers of your data are not expected.
The data provided through the complaints channel will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine possible civil, criminal or of any other nature that may arise.
Rights of data subjects
- Right of access : The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of whether their data is being processed and to access them. You have the right, likewise and among others, to request information about the purpose of the treatment, the categories of personal data, the recipients to whom the data is communicated, and the conservation period. Also on what is its origin and if there is any automated decision.
- Right of rectification: The interested party has the right to obtain the rectification of personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their personal data when these data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or if they consider that they have been processed otherwise;
- Right to limit the treatment : In certain circumstances, the interested party has the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of the data treatment, in which case only those necessary for the exercise or defense will be kept. claims.
- Right to data portability : The interested party has the right to receive their personal data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another person in charge in certain cases. Such action could entail a reasonable fee to be paid by the interested party, based on the administrative costs incurred to satisfy the request, in accordance with the regulations.
- Right of opposition In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested party has the right to object to their personal data being processed, in which case the processing will cease, except for legal reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In the event that you wish to exercise any of these rights or raise a question about this Policy, you may do so by written communication by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or postcard (calle Lagasca, 138, 2º izq, 28006, Madrid), accompanied by a copy of the DNI or proof of identity document and with indication of the corresponding request.
If you do not obtain satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/es ).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server remembers certain information that it can later use. In general, these technologies can serve very diverse purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way the content is displayed. The specific uses that are made on this website are described below.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Analysis: in order to improve the user experience, these cookies allow information on the number of users and other browsing data to be obtained in order to measure and statistically analyze their use. the users of the service offered.
Cookies do not by themselves provide information that allows the user to be identified.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Blocking their use may prevent certain services on this website from being available.