The regulation on the communication of irregular or illegal behavior, as well as the regulations on the protection of personal data guarantee the confidentiality of the complainant at all times. When you send us your communication by post office box, you must provide us with your contact information so that we can send you a proof of presentation and you will remain as an identified whistleblower.
Due to the interest of the organization to adequately investigate the facts, we request that, in your communication, you provide us with the following information:
1. When and where did the events take place?
2. What is your relationship with the organization?
4. Your contact details:
5. Your communication will be received by the manager or commission in charge of receiving the communication in each organization. If you want the recipient of the communication to be another person external to this body due to a conflict of interest, please indicate this in your message.
6. If witnesses are provided, identify them and the ways to communicate with them.
7. You can attach the documentation or files that you consider necessary for the investigation of the facts.
8. If you wish, you can request a face-to-face meeting with those responsible for the management of this channel designated by the corporation.
You can send us the documentation to the following address:
Calle XXXXXXXX, 5 – XXXXX
Find out more or adjust your settings.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.